Chat freely about anything...

By HarberCandelario
#89992 Hi i have program a module(ESP8266) as access point with a tcp server so i can send and read data.The problem is when i try to connect to it with Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro.The phone is connect and after 1 second disconnect and it does it continuously(connect-disconnect-connect....). I have no such problem when i connect with LG G4 and Alcatel onetouch,these phones stay connected and can exchange data.I think it is a setting in xiaomi phone(i try to close wifi-assistant and reset wifi but nothing happen). Any suggestions?
By GerardoGlover
#92644 I have a module program (ESP8266) as an access point with a tcp server so that I can send and read data. The problem is when I try to connect it with Xiaomi MI 10. and it does it continuously (connect-disconnect-connect....). I had no such problem connecting with LG G4 and Alcatel onetouch, these phones still connect and can exchange data. Any suggestions?
By Shurtah
#92853 Hi, I've programmed a module(ESP8266) to act as an access point using a TCP server to transfer and read data. The issue is when I attempt to connect to it via Xiaomi the Redmi note8Pro. The phone is connected and after 1-second disconnects and it does it continuously(connect-disconnect-connect....). I'm not having this issue connecting to LG G4 as well as Alcatel one-touch, these phones are connected and swap information. I believe it's an option in the Xiaomi phone(i attempt to shut down the wifi assistant and then reset it but nothing occurs).
By im2033thomas
#93410 Maybe you have a space in your WIFI SSID so you should check this in your router. Also maybe your WIFI is on 5Ghz and the ESP can't see it because it is only for 2.4 Ghz. Also if your WIFI AP is on a channel from 13 - 14 it also couldn't be seen by the ESP. Thank You!! .