Chat freely about anything...

By btidey
#90616 By using developer tools I could see that the font size in the content was set to 22px which is large.

I am not a great expert on css so I asked a family member who does this stuff for a living to see where this might be coming from.

This is reply

It looks like the styles are in a file called style.php and there are two font sizes for the post content: at the top of the file:

.postbody .content {
font-size:1.1em !important;
}

and at the end of the file:

.postbody .content {font-size:22px !important;overflow: hidden;}

The !important will normally override all other styles but as there are two of them, it's probably using the last one in the file.

I don't know too much about phpbb, but it looks like they might have installed a paid-for theme called FLATBOOTS (https://themeforest.net/item/flatboots- ... ThemeSplat) and that is where the style.php came from - could someone have updated that?

end Quote

Using this I found that second style at the end of style.php and deleted it within developer tools and got a more normal looking output.

Obviously this doesn't actually fix it.

Someone on the maintenance side needs to check out whether that style.php has got updated and whether that second content style at the end should be removed.
By AcmeUK
I am not a great expert on css so I asked a family member who does this stuff for a living to see where this might be coming from.

A nice bit of detective work 8-)
Let us hope that the board manager does their job.
By QuickFix
#90628 I thought it was me screwing up some settings in my browser. :lol:

Didn't really mind though, since I'm partially blind, and I have no trouble reading this forum anymore. ;)