Chat freely about anything...

By danbicks
schufti wrote:using the OneButton library you could improve the possibilities of the UI without need for more gpio

@schufti, I have done one better than the one button lib, I have used the A>D input to read a 5 button panel now giving me station preset + / - volume up and down and the extra button will be used for Bass treble selection. I have modified the original wiring and am implementing I2c for Oled and other devices, this is an amazing little project, the sound quality is amazing from a 128 / 320kbps stream.

Dans
By schufti
#46800 @Dans: good thinking. Old trick we used to apply when we needed some buttons on PLCs and didn't want to buy another I/O module. But still there is some chic in having only one "multifunction" control element. At least I wouldn't use 5 buttons but a 5way hat switch :ugeek:

schufti
By danbicks
schufti wrote:@Dans: good thinking. Old trick we used to apply when we needed some buttons on PLCs and didn't want to buy another I/O module. But still there is some chic in having only one "multifunction" control element. At least I wouldn't use 5 buttons but a 5way hat switch :ugeek:

schufti

5 button hat sounds perfect lol, would make a simple nice interface also with One-button for center click option Woooo
:)

Dans