Chat freely about anything...

By eriksl
#23617 Interesting thought.

But there are so little devices that use one-wire. I know only of temperature sensors (of which dozens are available for i2c) and buttons (which can be implemented with an i2c I/O expander, which I may add support for as well, or use the raw i2c support).

I may add it one day, if there is enough space left, it's becoming a bit tight already...
By Saroz
#23892 dear Eriksl,

after upload the Release 7 using ESP8266Flasher tool of two binary file to ESP-01 and while connect to ESPlorer V0.2.0 or arduino 1.6, its Running continually like this †—†††šÇ-’µ†—†W†‚†š‡-’—‚—‚‚Æ‚Ú‡-’—†•†—†††šÇ-–—†—‚—†‚‚’‡-’—‚—‚‚‚†ÚÇ-’•†—‚‚Ä‚ "

it will support esp-1?want to do anything extra coding or anything? It will marge STATION and AP, so i can ping the client-ESP from device(PC, mobile, etc.) it connected to my main WIFI device? for your ref., i mention below my sample example.

my main WIFI device<----->marged STA $ AP ESP<----->client-ESP
By Gobiwan
#23893 I can´t compile Release 8. I set up https://github.com/pfalcon/esp-open-sdk as standalone on ESP8266 lubuntu, everything fine so far. Then I changed SDKROOT path to my setup in Makefile for IO Bridge. Wehn executing make for IO-Bridge I get the hell full of errors. Did I forget anything?