Chat freely about anything...

By martinayotte
kenn wrote:(Martin, c'mon you can concede this much, yes?)

Hi Kenn,
For that, I did 7 weeks ago when I've said "of course floating works too, but it is simply not a good practice" ...
But this guy is saying the reverse :
tytower wrote:
GPIO2 - pull up (4k7)

I think this is wrong is should be floating or used for something else . When high on boot it pulls the chip into UART mode and thats not where you want it . See the wiki above on pin modes and connections
By tytower
#26016 Deleted -because it was meant for you and you have seen it and thus it does not now interrupt the flow of the original poster's thread.
This is what you should do with all of your rubbish too.
It must be so gratifying to have an ego larger than your intellect. I don’t know how you manage to live with us little people.
Last edited by tytower on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
By martinayotte
tytower wrote:A clown makes people laugh . You are a clown no doubt.

No people laughing here, because YOU are the Clown, and a big one !!! And the biggest Jerk I've never met on a forum !!!
tytower wrote:You spend a lot of time going through and extracting pieces of discussions and weaving them together to try to make a point . What point.? You won't admit you are wrong so why bother

You the only one who say that I'm wrong and you're not even able to say what is wrong in my arguments because no one been proven wrong ! (it is not like yours, which have been proven to be wrong as stated many time, not only by me, but by others too !)
tytower wrote:OK don't admit it .

No ! I won't admin any thing, simply because there is nothing to admin here !!! YOU are the one who still not admit that you were WRONG since 8 weeks !!!
That's enough !!! Richard had already sent you a warning, and you still wish and continue to fight !
You should simply be banned from this forum ...
tytower wrote:I don't intend to waste my time searching through your comments to support my statement that you are wrong .
It is simply stated above .!
So how old are you ? Are you still in school or something . As I said before grow up. End of discussion

You don't even remember any of those arguments ? None of them are wrong, so that's why you won't be able to search any of them, and that's why you are NOT able to quote them !!!
They are only in your head, yes, in your imagination, they simply never exists ! (there are doctors to help you for such disease)

How old I am ? You didn't figure it out with my statements just few posts above ?
Let say it again here : I've been working in electronics/software industry since 35 years, so much more than you thought, right ?
I've learned using my first processors with 8080/6502/1802/6800,6809,Z80 many years ago !
Do you wish some more ? Also 8751/68HC05/68HC11/68000/68008/68302/68332 and many others !
Not enough ? Many FPGAs, from the old ones such as XC3000 up to newer Cyclone IV and Spartan 6 !

On your side, what are your experiences ? We don't know well on thoses ...
Do you know what are the main differences between TTL and CMOS ?
I bet you don't !!! I bet you don't even know what those acronyms are !!!
Even if you have stated the be a "Yagi expert", you still don't ADMIT that "antenna" effect in electronics is really a fact !!!

And all those "best practices" I've mentionned since the beginning, they are shared by ANY engineers, yours are simply thrown away by the same guys !
Are you saying that Squonk's or Cal's arguments are also wrong ? They are the same I've promoted !!!
Do you even know who is Squonk ? he is a famous engineer who did a lot of reverse engineering on OpenWRT, and he is also one of the first guys here on the forum !

If you wish your projects stop to work after awhile, that you choice !
But DON'T mislead people here, you'are simply using "BAD practices", Jerk !!!
And stop trying to fight over and over, you will NEVER win !!!
By martinayotte
tytower wrote:Deleted -because it was meant for you and you have seen it and thus it does not now interrupt the flow of the original poster's thread.
This is what you should do with all of your rubbish too.
It must be so gratifying to have an ego larger than your intellect. I don’t know how you manage to live with us little people.

Oh !!! I've almost missed this small post ...

In those "deleted" posts, maybe you can repost them ? Should I ask Richard to Restore them ?
First of all, why did you deleted them ? Simply because you've stated wrong arguments ?
Or because you have insulted me like before with "morons", "clowns" or other adjective ?

Deleting our own post is usually handy when you post something, but after investigation, you figured out that your first statements were wrong. I've done that once, and then reposted my second version.

But seeing empty post been "deleted" inside a existing thread, I've never seen that ...

About my "ego", don't worry about it !
I have friends that don't have any technology knowledge !
But they don't argue with me about PullUps !!! :D