Chat freely about anything...

By Harness720
#26347 I ran into an app on Google Play Store called roboremo free while studying how to work with the esp8266. Basicly it let you build a remote and specify what each fuction does. Manuel can be found at http://www.roboremo.com/downloads.html
Well I want the esp8266 to pass the functions to an arduino. Can any give a suggestion a guide or sample project that would point me in the right direction? I can code the arduino side, I just need something to pass the commands between.
I have very little programming experience so I'm lost a bit on the 8266 side of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated
By Harness720
#26695 Thank you! The first link was exactly what I needed, but I ran into a small issue. It sets the esp8266 as an ap but for some reason when I tried to connect to it the module would reset itself ( I'll post the error I got in lualoaders serial moniter when I get home). I thought maybe a power issue but i tested the power supply and i can draw 1.5 amps, and it will connect as station. I do want to fix this issue but for now I got it to work by setting it to station and connecting thru my wifi.