Chat freely about anything...

By miker
#2795 It's not hidden but I think junk is getting in the buffer preventing me to see all the wifi names. Check out the screenshot. I have never seen an OK at the end. Just a bunch of garbage.
The power supply is good and I have a capacitor on the VCC pins. Tonight I'll replace the module with another.
Attachments
error.jpg
By CheapB
miker wrote:It's not hidden but I think junk is getting in the buffer preventing me to see all the wifi names. Check out the screenshot. I have never seen an OK at the end. Just a bunch of garbage.
The power supply is good and I have a capacitor on the VCC pins. Tonight I'll replace the module with another.

Have you tried to just connect with AT+CWMODE=1 and AT+CWJAP="your ssid","your password"
if this is just a buffer issue it should connect..
By miker
#2867 Last night I finally got it working. The problem was that it was connected to pins 10 & 11 on an 328P and I was using software serial. It started working perfectly when connected to pins 0 & 1 of a Leonardo. I picked the Leonardo because pins 0 & 1 are not shared with anything else. A real, hardware serial port is the way to go.