motodaddo wrote:Hi Osiris,
i've your same problems whith that module Ai-Cloud, can you post the flasher tool and latest firmware you've used, please?
I can't access to links you've posted.
I should mention the following things first, however;
- DO NOT FLASH 0.9.5. Apparently there is a bug in this firmware. A patch has been released and I do not know if the file I used was patched. This may be the reason why I was still having some troubles.
- I've smoked my original device. I'm not too sure what happened and before I did I picked up an additional three modules from the same vendor, and within in the same month, already had an updated firmware version.
- Since this all happened a few weeks ago, the details are still a little fuzzy. There may be some steps that can help that I've omitted, and some steps I took that may be unnecessary
- You could try flashing v126.96.36.199 from the start
- You can try using either flasher or both
- There may be an issue when flashing where the memory isn't correctly written to. I couldn't tell you if it's a user error, a SDK error, incorrect firmware issue or what. I believe these files do not require writing to any of the other memory addresses. You may want to flash the memory addresses first in case this "compiled" versions do not address all memory locations. On the other hand information at these addresses may result in the unstability. However, I would think the former was more accurate.
- There was still that "Invalid..." text at the end of the reboot. I don't remember this when I first started playing with the module, but many people say that this is common and it seems no one has really figured it out.
- I do not know if the firmware .bin files location is dependent on the SDK. That is, I think the files may have to be in the same directory as the flasher. I didn't have it this way.
I'll try to get those files up soon. I'm currently not home, but I should still be able to get and post them.