Chat freely about anything...

By chandan2002x
#5621 I am attaching different bin files, compiled in different way (bootloader disabled).
Also, some internal function updated (explain later if it works for you)
Use 115200.
Please try this bins
eagle.app.v6.flash.bin -->0x00000
eagle.app.v6.irom0text.bin---> 0x40000
Attachments
(136.49 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
By scargill
#5623 Thank you - and this time - I'm getting something.

Well that took some doing - I hadn't realised the radios on initial power up could take so much current, almost 500ma for a brief moment then back to 30ma or so.

Anyway. it seems that the one I'm watching on serial is sending "ACK" to the other. It says "AP GOOD". but other than that, not sure what I can do to test.

So now I have 2 modules - one of which is connected to my router... They are telling each other "AP GOOD".

In a few minutes I'll have 3 units with serial on 3 computers...

Now what??

Pete.

chandan2002x wrote:I am attaching different bin files, compiled in different way (bootloader disabled).
Also, some internal function updated (explain later if it works for you)
Use 115200.
Please try this bins
eagle.app.v6.flash.bin -->0x00000
eagle.app.v6.irom0text.bin---> 0x40000
By chandan2002x
#5625 Good to hear that you made to run it.

If you plug in 3 or more devices and move there position, you will observe the connection is switching (2 min scan interval). Use CIFSR to check links. Use CIFSTATUS to check link-id. Its 251!!!
connect ur computer with any AP. Open putty and link with AP,port 9999, you will get welcome msg. It wil support >250 client. Use "+GPIOC=1" from putty to switch on pin-13. Have created transparent functions over TCP.

Tomorrow, I shall brief the routing +CROUTE Zfunction.
only self-healing and self-joining part has been implemented at this version. Manual routing to any node is possible by +CROUTE command.

I am working with routing table now, it is sucking all my blood ! I i
Last edited by chandan2002x on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By scargill
#5627 You just keep at it and know that you have enthusiastic followers. I've been trying to find a replacement for those pesky radios for months - this would be great. I have just now finished my prototyping boards (quick batch from China) and in a minute or two will have in total 5 running in the room. I will then take a look at your instructions above - looking forward to developments on this... great job so far.