Post topics, source code that relate to the Arduino Platform

By nirajbhatt7
#11081 Do you have load testing data? I will be trying this out soon but was just wondering if anyone has been running this setup for few days now continuously. I have tried few code but all fails in 2-3 days and ESP8266 locks up. I will be interested to know if you have been running this setup for few days and how frequently have you been sending out the data.
By Mikejstb
#11320 I'm having troubles, I've got a mqtt spy program looking for the topics help, uptime, and sensor, but I never see any messages.
If I reboot the Arduino I see the reset led on the ESP blink once, then nothing.
Is there any way to see where in the program (Arduino or ESP) things are hanging up?

I have another ESP with just a switch and led which publishes and subscribes to my same server and I see its led blink when I have it publish.
With the ESP-Arduino setup I never see the blue ESP led flash after what I believe is the initial reset.

Any debugging help will sure be appreciated - thanks
By Suxsem
nirajbhatt7 wrote:Do you have load testing data? I will be trying this out soon but was just wondering if anyone has been running this setup for few days now continuously. I have tried few code but all fails in 2-3 days and ESP8266 locks up. I will be interested to know if you have been running this setup for few days and how frequently have you been sending out the data.

Hi. I'm using it for over two weeks without problems :) be sure to use a good power supply
By Suxsem
Mikejstb wrote:I'm having troubles, I've got a mqtt spy program looking for the topics help, uptime, and sensor, but I never see any messages.
If I reboot the Arduino I see the reset led on the ESP blink once, then nothing.
Is there any way to see where in the program (Arduino or ESP) things are hanging up?

I have another ESP with just a switch and led which publishes and subscribes to my same server and I see its led blink when I have it publish.
With the ESP-Arduino setup I never see the blue ESP led flash after what I believe is the initial reset.

Any debugging help will sure be appreciated - thanks

Hi.
1) please paste your arduino code
2) please paste your electrical connections
3) connect the ESP8266 on your computer and paste the ESP8266 boot output