Post topics, source code that relate to the Arduino Platform

By AdnanK
#79785 Hello friends, I have examined and applied all the issues on the Internet. But I couldn't find a solution. I bought aliexpress esp8266 works normally. When I want to use deep sleep, sleeps but does not wake up again. After waking up, 74880 baud message:
Code: Select all ets Jan  8 2013,rst cause:5, boot mode:(3,7)

ets_main.c

the code I use:
Code: Select all  Serial.println("wake up");
  delay(1000);
  Serial.println("10s sleep");
  ESP.deepSleep(10000000, WAKE_RF_DISABLED);
  delay(1000);

I used the resistance for gpio 0, I tried the resistance for gpio 16-reset. None of them worked. gpio 0 pin voltage 2.3v when the esp wakes up. this may be the reason why it does not start normally. I am not sure. I used pull up resistance for vcc and gpio 0. Direct vcc cable tied, did not recover. Power supply rc circuit, There is nothing changing. I have read all the topics on google for 1 month. I tried all of them. The last resort I'm writing to you. I want help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By QuickFix
AdnanK wrote:If you are looking at the picture. I took it off. It actually connected to the reset pin.

Although your pictures are quite sharp, it's not very clear what pins you've soldered; it looks like GPIO14, but I could be wrong.

Below are the pins that should be tied together to get deep sleep working:
ESP8266-EX-DEEPSLEEP.png

Of course you could use the RESET-pin on the header instead of the direct pin (32) on the chip.

This guy on Hackaday performed the same thing and made a little tutorial about it. :idea:

One other note: your soldering doesn't look too well, probably because you're using lead free solder with a too cold iron.
I suggest you use the good old (Sn60Pb40) leaded solder or get a hotter/temp adjustable soldering iron and some extra practice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.