Post topics, source code that relate to the Arduino Platform

By Karang
#5401 Hi everyone,
I have made a little cloud server that can compile an arduino sketch with my sdk and, trough a python web socket server, flash the esp8266.
I have some tests to run before opening it to public (and maybe change the server) but you can check it here : http://ardunet.pmclab.fr

The python tool can be downloaded here : https://github.com/Karang/Ardunet/tree/ ... rdunetTool
You will need python >2.7, pySerial and up to date ftdi drivers.

Regards.
By lasse.lukkari
Karang wrote:Hi everyone,
I have made a little cloud server that can compile an arduino sketch with my sdk and, trough a python web socket server, flash the esp8266.
I have some tests to run before opening it to public (and maybe change the server) but you can check it here : http://ardunet.pmclab.fr

The python tool can be downloaded here : https://github.com/Karang/Ardunet/tree/ ... rdunetTool
You will need python >2.7, pySerial and up to date ftdi drivers.

Regards.

Really nice work. I would really like to try it out!

I have been strugling to get the C++ compiler working. Step by step instructions with working example project would be awesome.
By samehhady
#6234 Hi Karang,

After fixing dozen of errors while compiling I am still not able to compile your code.

I enter the src folder and do make and thats what I get:

Code: Select allIn file included from ../include/ardunetcore/ardunetcore.h:12:0,
                 from user_main.c:8:
../include/ardunetcore/HardwareSerial.h:16:50: error: 'UartBitsNum4Char' has not been declared
         void uart_config(unsigned int baut_rate, UartBitsNum4Char data_bits, UartExistParity exist_parity, UartParityMode parity, UartStopBitsNum stop_bits, UartFlowCtrl flow_ctrl);
                                                  ^
../include/ardunetcore/HardwareSerial.h:16:78: error: 'UartExistParity' has not been declared
         void uart_config(unsigned int baut_rate, UartBitsNum4Char data_bits, UartExistParity exist_parity, UartParityMode parity, UartStopBitsNum stop_bits, UartFlowCtrl flow_ctrl);
                                                                              ^
../include/ardunetcore/HardwareSerial.h:16:108: error: 'UartParityMode' has not been declared
                                                                                                            ^
In file included from ../include/ardunetcore/ardunetcore.h:12:0,
                 from user_main.c:8:
../include/ardunetcore/HardwareSerial.h:16:131: error: 'UartStopBitsNum' has not been declared
                                                                                                                                   ^
../include/ardunetcore/HardwareSerial.h:16:158: error: 'UartFlowCtrl' has not been declared
                                                                                                                                                              ^
make[1]: *** [.output/eagle/debug/obj/user_main.o] Error 1
make: *** [.subdirs] Error 2

Any idea what is the problem here?

PS. I am trying your latest code.
By Karang
#6258 Hi,
I pushed the sdk's include that I use. Try using them.
Also, you have to be in the parent folder of src to type make, src should be in the rtos_sdk folder.
It's nice to see someone is actually trying to use what I've made. Let me know if you have any other issue.

Karang