Post topics, source code that relate to the Arduino Platform

By sancho
#2631 Hello, all.
I have a plan - using the webserver sample project, I'd like to create following firmware:
1. provide a static port 80 as a webserver. If not cofigured, work as AP with no password, allow to be setup to connect to home AP and set the password
2. provide a active webpage, allowing to set the GPIO pin to low - I'll connect the pin to Arduino reset and using this I would provide the ability to enter the HEX upload mode
3. provide a static port, e.g. 4000 (configurable using the web-interface) to provide transparent communication using arduino serial (allowing the serial baud-rate to be set using the web-interface, too)

For now I am reading the source of the webserver example and learning, but I have troubles to identify some step-by-step how-to for installing the cross-compiler environment on Ubuntu.
Any help would be appreciated :)
By sancho
#2649 Thanks for the reply.
I already tried - few days already spent :)
I have a problem with the Building part of the wiki - as soon as I get the IoT SDK, the example only contains IoT_Demo and no at example :(
Therefore I cannot continue, or at least I do not know how :(
By alonewolfx2
sancho wrote:Thanks for the reply.
I already tried - few days already spent :)
I have a problem with the Building part of the wiki - as soon as I get the IoT SDK, the example only contains IoT_Demo and no at example :(
Therefore I cannot continue, or at least I do not know how :(

i attach sdk092 and it contain at in example. i hope it help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.