Discuss here different C compiler set ups, and compiling executables for the ESP8266

By McChubby007
theenggprojects wrote:If you know programming a little then you can quite easily do that. Interfacing a sensor is not that difficult. Pressure sensor is an analog sensor so you just need to connect it with analog pin and then read the values of that pin. Now as you have the arduino code so you can get the syntax out of it and then design code for esp8266.

Thanks for your reply, it will save me time in the future, as I can completely ignore ALL of your posts...

The MS05 "The MS5607-02BA is a new generation of high resolution
altimeter sensors from MEAS Switzerland with SPI and I2C bus
interface".

How exactly is that an analog sensor, that requires use of an analog pin?

As regular readers on this forum will know, I get very very annoyed when people post bullsh1t.
By rudy
McChubby007 wrote:
theenggprojects wrote:If you know programming a little then you can quite easily do that. Interfacing a sensor is not that difficult. Pressure sensor is an analog sensor so you just need to connect it with analog pin and then read the values of that pin. Now as you have the arduino code so you can get the syntax out of it and then design code for esp8266.

Thanks for your reply, it will save me time in the future, as I can completely ignore ALL of your posts...

After reading three posts, I have to agree with you.

At first I thought it might be a Google language translation issue. But after reading three posts, there really seems to be a lack of understanding. I think he is just posting here to try and get traffic to his site. But with answers like these, why would anyone bother to go there?
By QuickFix
#76698 On top of that:
theenggprojects wrote:If you know programming a little [...] just need to connect it with analog pin

If you know your hardware a little, you should know that the ADC of the ESP8266 isn't very good at its job and is only really useful to monitor, for instance, your battery status. :idea:
By rudy
QuickFix wrote:On top of that:
theenggprojects wrote:If you know programming a little [...] just need to connect it with analog pin

If you know your hardware a little, you should know that the ADC of the ESP8266 isn't very good at its job and is only really useful to monitor, for instance, your battery status. :idea:

Sure, but it is even worse at communication with I2C chips. :D