Discuss here different C compiler set ups, and compiling executables for the ESP8266

By Freeck
#13013 Hello,

Before this topic drops from the first page and perhaps from everybodies attention ;)
I just received my new tiny-usb jtag device, so I am wondering if or when the integration of Eclipse with the jtag debugging-option is available and operational.
By uzevla
Freeck wrote:Hello,

Before this topic drops from the first page and perhaps from everybodies attention ;)
I just received my new tiny-usb jtag device, so I am wondering if or when the integration of Eclipse with the jtag debugging-option is available and operational.

Sorry, don't know what needs to be done here and how. I am don't know how the debuggers are integrated there.
By Freeck
#13050 Perhaps my question was not quit clear.....

General remark: my perception of a development environment is, that there is an IDE (eclipse/visual studio/....) which communicates with the target-CPU via the jtag interface , openocd and gdb.
In what kind of development environment do you use the jtag interface? (windows, linux, and/or eclipse, or Xtensa Xplorer?
Last edited by Freeck on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.