Discuss here different C compiler set ups, and compiling executables for the ESP8266

By isti37
#42633 Success, wasn't that hard at all.
I just had to to use esp-open-sdk toolkit.

Code: Select allsudo ./configure --target=xtensa-lx106-elf --host=xtensa-lx106-elf && sudo make

or for fixed point math (better performance and lower latency, but lower quality)
Code: Select allsudo ./configure --target=xtensa-lx106-elf --host=xtensa-lx106-elf --enable-fixed-point && sudo make

The compilation will throw prototype warnings, just ignore them. The compiled files will be in opus.1.1.2/src/

To do :
- test performance/memory usage
- create I2S reference implementation with opus
- implement stereo 10-bit DAC with 2 GPIO pins with PWM/sigma-delta or mono 1-bit sigma-delta DAC with SPI pin at 1Mhz.
By g.rohit@outlook.com
isti37 wrote:Success, wasn't that hard at all.
I just had to to use esp-open-sdk toolkit.

Code: Select allsudo ./configure --target=xtensa-lx106-elf --host=xtensa-lx106-elf && sudo make

or for fixed point math (better performance and lower latency, but lower quality)
Code: Select allsudo ./configure --target=xtensa-lx106-elf --host=xtensa-lx106-elf --enable-fixed-point && sudo make

The compilation will throw prototype warnings, just ignore them. The compiled files will be in opus.1.1.2/src/

To do :
- test performance/memory usage
- create I2S reference implementation with opus
- implement stereo 10-bit DAC with 2 GPIO pins with PWM/sigma-delta or mono 1-bit sigma-delta DAC with SPI pin at 1Mhz.

Hi isti37, did you get a chance to push this any further ? Thx.