Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By Tosog
#11725 Not solved yet, i will try again in the next days. A colleague of me also had the idea, that the reset wire could act as an antenna, because it also resets occassionally when i'm walking on the carpet.
By Tosog
#11744 Hello again, the Antenna-theory might be correct! If i remove the cable between the RST pin on the ESP and the VCC on my breadboard, i could switch the relay 100 times without any reset of the ESP

I'm note sure if RST really must be pulled up, but if so, a decent capacitor directly next to the RST on the ESP should be enough to keep up the voltage (maybe?)

So this should be the solution. Can anyone please agree?
By Felipe Echanique
#11771 I have even removed the reset PIN on the ESP-01 and now it becomes stable, but I use one GPIO with a push button to instant change the relay state, and it seems that is receiving interferences also and causing resets due to the multiple interruptions.

I'll do more tests and post the results here. We must get a solution and continue with our impressive experiments!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.