Left for archival purposes.

By Toshi Bass
#12832 That will be great, I did try to figure this out myself but I failed, in reality its a bit beyond my knowledge, I can already switch the relays and toggle the display on/off from a web page, but I would like to add a couple buttons to manually actuate the relays and one to toggle the display locally on the esp/oled board, so I don't think need a lot more memory. Thanks for your help.
By Toshi Bass
#13346 Hi Pracas
First thank you so much for the time you spent recompiling your oled code to build 20150318 , unfortunately the theory of enabling the use of node.compile() on my scripts to increase the available free memory didn't work, in fact I am unable to compile a single file greater than about 1450 bites without running out of memory I also run out of memory with my existing scripts un-compiled that work on you previous code, although I can confirm your code does work great if the files are small enough, so it appears that build 20150318 its self just uses to much memory, add to it your oled code and doesn't leave enough for me to do anything approaching what I had planned , which like most things esp8236/nodeMCU related is extremely frustrating, anyway I rolled back to your original code which works for me and I scrapped any idea of progressing further at this time. in reality I need wait for esp-?? with a reasonable amount of usable memory, u8g is no better I have exact same memory issue with it. :roll: