Here we can all chat about fixing the AT+ command structure and the associated responses.

By saper_2
#3474 Hi,

+CIPDISCONNECT is when browser (or any client) closes connection. You should call CIPCLOSE after getting CIPDISCONNECT from ESP - at least I think that order should be.
But at this moment, there is a bug in releasing connection-contex resources and this causes to wdt_reset, check few post ealier, I had written about this too. When I call CIPCLOSE=connection-contex-id and after that, client connect again and send data to ESP next thing that happens is wdt_reset ...
By p_k
#3935 Hello saper_2.
I reviewed the description and think it is convenient and useful manual. Thank you very much for your effort.
I have a question - do you have some information about removing bug with occupy/release of the contexts described in previous posts.
By p_k
#3936 Hello saper_2.
I reviewed the description and think it is convenient and useful manual. Thank you very much for your effort.
I have a question - do you have some information about removing bug with occupy/release of the contexts described in previous posts.