A place to put your YouTube video that is ESP8266 related.

By HENRIQUE LEITE
#74748 Good afternoon sirs!
I would like to do a project as follows:

Some local customers (ESP) collecting sensor information.

A local server (NODEMCU) receiving this information and taking some local actions such as triggering relays locally.

I wish this NODEMCU (server) could also give commands to other ESPs (clients) that it would do in programming.

I would need that in addition to the local client / server communication also had an integration with the "cloud", so I could for example give commands remotely to some local clients and also receive data from these local clients

That is, in the summary would be a local and cloud integration, and if there is no communication with the internet, the system will continue to run stand alone with the programming I would do in the "nodemcu server".

I'll give a simple example of the application:
A client monitoring temperature sending data to the "local server"
If the temperature exceeds 40º C the server would communicate with another client (ESP) and trigger a relay, for example to open a door.
At the same time I would receive this data remotely.
At the same time I could also give command to open the same client relay (ESP) when I wanted to.

If communication with the Internet failed, even though the server's role in sending the client (ESP) to open the door would still be triggered, not letting the whole system heat up.

Is it possible for someone to give me a light between these possibilities of communication? For all I see or is local communication between ESPs or is MQTT communication in the cloud .. I can not give examples of how to start this kind of two way communication.

Thank you and I await