So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By wolph42
#74845 Hi RichardS, it certainly wasn't my intend to offend you, it was meant as an explanation for the bumb. It looked like two days, but you're right it was less: for good measure I checked my mail and I posted (shortly after creating the account) on 8AM 21st and the post was approved at 2AM the 23rd.

Its very much appreciated that you tweeted the question as well. I'm really exciting to get started with this project and on this forum and I really would appreciate the advice as in the end I have to build 8 of these that communicate with a central hub, so I *do* want to get it right in one go!

Again thnx.
By wolph42
#74858 this is weird, i've written quite an extensive reply, but its gone ?! something must have gone wrong.

anyway to summarize:
1. My apologies if my earlier message was offensive, it was not meant that way, I just gave a reason for the bumb. I did check my email and noticed that the account was created on 8 am 21st and the post approval was on 2am the 23rd, so I wasn't far off.

2. Much appreciation for the tweet!

Some additional info: today I came to realize that the thermostat can't feed of the same line that it also switches... obvious in retrospect but typical something that would have gone wrong would I not have discussed it with a friend. Hence the relays need to be placed directly on the valves and not with the thermostat or else I will cut off the feed to the thermostat when it switches off. I'm open to further feedback.

Once more, thank you!