Chat freely about anything...

By rudy
#75562 [quote="lucasromeiro
I also think it's a great idea to open a session here for these things.[/quote]

Asking questions is the easy part. If there is no one that can answer your questions then it isn't of much help.

There are some very knowledgeable and helpful people here. And while they individually have a lot of strength in some areas there are many areas things that we have limited knowledge.

Lucas, go find the answers to your questions and when you do then please come back here and tell us what you have found.
By lucasromeiro
rudy wrote:[quote="lucasromeiro
I also think it's a great idea to open a session here for these things.

Asking questions is the easy part. If there is no one that can answer your questions then it isn't of much help.

There are some very knowledgeable and helpful people here. And while they individually have a lot of strength in some areas there are many areas things that we have limited knowledge.

Lucas, go find the answers to your questions and when you do then please come back here and tell us what you have found.[/quote]

Hello Rudy! You're right ... I would like to collaborate more with the forum. but my knowledge is still very limited. I realize that the forum is not much used. I do not know if there is any other where people use it. Thank you for your help, I always see you helping people! I am looking for the answer of this question in other places, html forum, dropbox forum, etc ... I made some progress but still do not understand enough to achieve. I'm studying alone, because nobody in the other forums helped me. I think it's somewhat restricted. Yes, when I can, I'll come back here to help! but if anyone here has any ideas, thanks for the help!
By rudy
#75566 I think you misunderstand the term Forum as it applies here. I don't mean chat or other real time discussions. I mean Forum as it is listed here in the headings of the different sections. index.php

Documentation
** Newbie Corner ** New Section
Compiler Chat
Hardware Specific
General Discussions
ESP8266 Videos

I don't see any difference in the sections called Platforms. In the end it all is a spot that is most appropriate to the topic discussed.

I am looking for the answer of this question in other places, html forum, dropbox forum, etc ... I made some progress but still do not understand enough to achieve.

So write what you learned so far. Maybe someone with some experience in a similar circumstance will explain what they know, or dive some new direction. You are trying to work with Dropbox and while there may not be anyone here that has worked with it, it is possible that someone has worked with a similar circumstance.

Sometime we need to prime the pump, provide some details for further discussion.

EDIT:

I did have a look at the link you provided. All the documentation is there, if you can understand it. (I can't)
By btidey
#75575 One resource that might help is the raspberry pi dropbox implementation at https://github.com/andreafabrizi/Dropbox-Uploader

I have used that successfully in a raspberry pi environment but have not had the need to dropbox from esp8266

Obviously the pi version is a bash script and not usable or portable to esp8266 but the logic and the commands used might be a starting point.