Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By rudy
stagedRelay.JPG

Code: Select allOff     Relay3=Off,  Relay2=Off,  Relay1=Off

Low     Relay3=Off,  Relay2=Off,  Relay1=On

Medium  Relay3=Off,  Relay2=On,   Relay1=Off

High    Relay3=On,   Relay2=On,   Relay1=Off

Power is only applied to one output at anytime. Just set the relays for the desired state. I would keep it simple and call a function for each state. Each function turns on/off the relays to match that state.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Phaseangle
#76063 I looked at this myself for a ceiling fan with light and believe the sonoff 4 channel pro will do the trick as you can interlock channels both by setting on the board and the no & nc contacts
By liderbug
#76156 Follow up. I ended up rebuilding my greenhouse RasPi as a hotspot. Distance, building etc makes the main router marginal signal wise (192.168.0.1) -86dB and the ghouse (192.168.1.1)-35dB. And, knock on wood, the last 3 days things have worked per spec. :D
https://lidderdale.net/hydro/ "Todays temps". [ the graph is generated realtime ] Any time you see a large temp drop in just a few minutes - due to large dark sad crying cloud ...