Tell me what you want, What you really, really want.

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Holli
#76071 I did some testing and found a few issues. IP trace showed the ESP always trying to connect to the broker even though the broker acknowledged the request. Also send / receive not working properly. So I did some poking in the source code and could fix some things. The URL of the broker is hard coded in the firmware and cant be modified. Also, each ESP should have a unique ID towards the broker, now it's always the same. So sometimes I got messages that I did not expect.
After the mods it's now working without issues, but URL and ID still hard coded so I would need to compile a new firmware every time. I'll see if I can fix that somehow.
By Holli
#76114 All right, it's working well now. Some head scratching, few mods here and there, added some commands and looks all fine. IP trace looks nice, working stable over hours and 2 ESP in the same network as well. Anyone interested in the source code?
By Mmiscool
#76215 I would be interested if you have made this functionality work.

Please share. Might be time to put out a new build.
By Holli
#76381 Well, looks like my last post got lost. So here are the files and a compiled version w/o TFT.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.