So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By Bonzo
#76083 I am an engineer and it makes me cring looking at the second photo; I like things neat and tidy.

What sensor are you using @liderbug I am building a temperature and humidity sensor for my Greenhouse with a Nodemcu and BME280 sensor with a solar charger - no particular need but out of interest. The BME280 sensor does not like being over 90% humidity for long; it takes hours for the temperature part to settle down again. You probably do not have that problem as you have the fans? I have a SHT15 as well and I should try and see if that is better under these conditions.

Out of interest I can not access your website as I am "Forbidden"
By McChubby007
Bonzo wrote:I am an engineer and it makes me cring looking at the second photo; I like things neat and tidy.

I couldn't agree more. I would venture further and say that it's all well and good chucking things together and/or prototyping for low voltage/current but you are using mains electricity. It's your property of course, but how much do you value it after it has caught fire? I would also point out that many countries have building codes/standards for mains wiring and yours might be illegal.
By btidey
#76094 On the stability issue, there was an acknowledged memory leak problem with v2.4.1 of the support but this was with the client side rather than the server.

This leak has been fixed but not available in a release yet. One can use the git version or as I did just replace the WiFiClient.cpp file from git which has this fix in.

To check any server side issue I ran a test making repeated GET's to the server and logging the heap size.

2000 calls in the heap is the same size within a few bytes as when it started and continues to run fine.