Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By McChubby007
Iksi wrote:I know that I do not understand everything of this stuff. But as I mentioned if I change the value I the library it works as I expected and I do not see any problem in doing this. Of course I could do this in my sketch too, but I think this way I would like to do it would be easier. But changing the library is not what I would like to do. Because this I am asking the question here.

I do not understand why you could not simply answer my question. Of course you can tell me that you think this is not the right way and all of that, but this does not help me. I recognised this but let me try what I want to try, this is the best way to Learn. As I know such forums are to help each other....

I gave you the solutionj to the problem I 'think' you have, rather than the answer to your question which has no relevance to your problemnor does it make any sense for any other reason than adjusting packet size during http protocol.
I say 'I think you have' because you have not yet clarified the problem by answering my post with a proper list of requirements. This further confirms to me that you are muddled. The most basic requirement of using the internet for help is ensuring you ask a 'proper' question. It does not need to be the 'right' question, just 'proper'. It needs to be clear and specific and also, if possible, achieveable. In your case it should be functional rather than this low level mumbo jumbo that is getting lost in the weeds. By stating what you wish to achieve, you will get expert advice on the technology & architecture you should employ. Right now, all you seem to want is to bugger about with some code you found.