Chat freely about anything...

By ian
photo.jpg
Looks fun!

You can't use Arduino with Teensy without Paul Stoffregen's bootloader chip so this won't be Arduino compatible.

A few years ago I did a bit of work with Teensy & ESP8266. I made a development board (primarily for students) using Teensy 3.1 & ESP01.

To program the ESP I used a 'pass through' loaded on the Teensy in a 'serial in -> serial out' arrangement

I used it a lot but began to realise that ESP8266 did almost everything I wanted anyway.

Ian
Attachments
allpins.GIF
By PAk
ian wrote:Looks fun!

You can't use Arduino with Teensy without Paul Stoffregen's bootloader chip so this won't be Arduino compatible.

A few years ago I did a bit of work with Teensy & ESP8266. I made a development board (primarily for students) using Teensy 3.1 & ESP01.

To program the ESP I used a 'pass through' loaded on the Teensy in a 'serial in -> serial out' arrangement

I used it a lot but began to realise that ESP8266 did almost everything I wanted anyway.

Ian

Interesting, but I do agree with @frederir and everybody else....a mass storage device way to program the ESP32 or ESP8266 is a very nice addition.