A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By QuickFix
#80248 Only a link? :roll:

Maybe that link leads to some virus, nobody knows without any description (I don't call a title a description BTW). :idea:
By ian
QuickFix wrote:Only a link? :roll:

Your 'clicking' finger is broken? Or somewhere it shouldn't be? :)

Maybe that link leads to some virus, nobody knows without any description (I don't call a title a description BTW). :idea:

Maybe it does! You'll never know unless you go there & it isn't my loss if you don't :)
I don't worry myself about your opinions, or for that matter the half cooked advice that you persist in offering on this forum. You seem to have a comment for almost everything. You're either very clever or a troll...

Why don't you show us all how clever you are? Post your work :) We'd all love to see it :)

YOU are one of the reasons that I visit this forum infrequently now.

Ian
By McChubby007
#80300 The problem here is that there is a lot of bullshit and rubbish posted, and many people who are lazy/can't be bothered to get off their backsides and do some research. That is why, I think you'll find that there are certain characters on this site, who are terse - myself included.

I always find Quickfix's responses either just plain witty/funny or cuttingly accurate - he's advice is always pretty good, and at least he bothers to respond, unlike most of the other lurkers here. I don't see why we have to tread on eggshells and if something is a bit crappy it should be pointed out.