ESP8266 Webserver Project

Moderator: Sprite_tm

By Jorgeturi
#81053 Google translate:

Good, I have problems with the NodeMCU, I configured it to send you 3 data and from these control a curtain. It works well, until, in a random moment it stops working

With appinventor I open the url that I indicated in the code, it works, until it stops working and I do not know why I've been searching, changing and testing for weeks, the application is loading and if I enter the url by google, too
I have to restart the system so that it works again

If you can help me, thanks
The idea is that it works 24/7 and you do not have to restart it, if it is not possible to restart quickly and only

Original:

Buenas, tengo problemas con el NodeMCU, lo configuré para enviarle 3 datos y a partir de estos controlar una cortina. Funciona bien, hasta que, en un momento aleatorio deja de funcionar

Con appinventor abro el url que indiqué en el código, funciona, hasta que deja de funcionar y no se por qué ¡llevo semanas buscando, cambiando y probando!, la aplicación queda cargando y si ingreso el url por google, también
Debo reiniciar el sistema para que vuelva a funcionar

Si me pueden ayudar, gracias
La idea es que funcione 24/7 y no deba reiniciarlo, de no ser posible que se reinicie rápido y solo