Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By rodrigocirilo
#81081 Hello everyone.

I am programming a NodeMcu in arduino ide, to send to a server the string "$99991130000010¶" necessarily has to contain all these characters, the sending function is the Client.print ().

It happens that the data arrives corrupted on the server, it arrives like this ($99991130000010¶) and the last character o (paragraph) arrives from a  that distorts the server's way of interpreting.

I can not handle the data received on the server because it is a commercial software and I do not have access to the source code.

Somebody help me, please.
By QuickFix
#81083 Just a guess, but I guess the magic word here is "UniCode"; the IDE probably tries to encode the paragraph-character as a 16bit-UniCode character.
Try replacing the literal character with its byte value 0xB6. :idea:
By rodrigocirilo
QuickFix wrote:Just a guess, but I guess the magic word here is "UniCode"; the IDE probably tries to encode the paragraph-character as a 16bit-UniCode character.
Try replacing the literal character with its byte value 0xB6. :idea:

If you can give me an example, I thank you. because I could not think of something to try to solve this, even you saying about Unicode I do not know how to do it.