Chat freely about anything...

By Pablo2048
#82628 You are ignoring ESP module design rules - there is No go zone under and around the antenna. To make things right you have to put ESP module on the edge of the PCB and follow the rules, specified by the manufacturer. I'm writting this so many times so I have to ask - why so small number of designers read the manuals? :-(
By rudy
Pablo2048 wrote:You are ignoring ESP module design rules - there is No go zone under and around the antenna. To make things right you have to put ESP module on the edge of the PCB and follow the rules, specified by the manufacturer. I'm writting this so many times so I have to ask - why so small number of designers read the manuals? :-(

And considering Espressif only has one tenth the amount of documentation (compared to CPU manufacturers) it doesn't take long to read it.
By BillM
#82632 It's okay i'm sorry for my enormous mistake. All my apologizes. I will put the ESP on the edge of my pcb and respect the 15mm clearance and also read the 34 pages of the Espressif doc.

Now, can we talk about my main problem please ?
By Pablo2048
#82633 And the "main problem" is...? I was reacting to this:

Do you see any other changed I could make to improve this and would it work now if I print new PCB's ?

So if You are asking for more help - ok. Your PCB design is bad also in power rails. Decoupling capacitors - namely C4 and C5 have to be placed near heavy power hungry element and current spikes source. They have to be placed near the ESP module and traces between pins 15 and 8 has to be short as possible. Another thing is power traces width - they has to be wide as possible - thinniest tracks mean worse power to the ESP module. When You move C4 close to the ESP then You probably have to add another capacitor near the LM1117 (another 38 pages of manual to choose proper type, capacity and location)...