Chat freely about anything...

By Say_hello
#83439 hello dear all

besides some projects with RC-Cars where i have a full set of hardware i have some iot-projects in mind where i only need the esp 8266 (/ and in several the esp32 ) and a set of little sensors.

some questions. Is it suffice if i only take two of the following akku-blocks to power all that.

NiMH-Akkupack H-AA1200Bx2, 2x AA
2,4 V/1200 mAh, bestehend aus 2 NiMH-Mignonzellen. Einsetzbar für Modellbau, Beleuchtungszwecke, Telefone, Funkgeräte usw. Maße (BxHxT): 28x50x14 mm. Bitte Beachten: Das Fertigungsdatum dieser Akkus ist KW17/2007. Eine Stichprobe von 10 Stück ergab 4 gute Akkupacks (Kapazität nach Auffrischung > 70% der Nennkapazität). see https://www.pollin.de/p/nimh-akkupack-h ... -aa-271629

love to hear from you

greetings
By Bonzo
#83440 Those are only 2.4 volts and very close to the minimum operating voltage. I would use a battery closer to the top end of the range and for the esp32 I would go with a LiPo.

They are also NiMH and the esp32 has a LiPo charger/connection and I assume it must have a regulator built in as a LiPo can reach over 4V when fully charged.

Is it suffice if i only take two of the following akku-blocks to power all that.
It depends on what "all that" is and for how long.