Chat freely about anything...

By Seif_1999
#87670 Is it possible operate an ESP8266 as a local database host?
If it is possible, what kind of database can I run? If there is no database currently available to run on the ESP8266, can you recomend where can I start to create my own database.
Note: I do not need huge storage, just a few kilobytes would do.
By Pablo2048
#87672 You didn't specify environment/platform used so generally - yes, it is possible. Use the Google - it's not so hard to find...
By Seif_1999
#87679 Obviously, I am looking for somewhere to start, I don't know what do you mean by platforms( do you mean like arduino IDE or microPython?) and I don't know a title to for what I want to search for.
That's why I asked here, if I knew what to search for I wouldn't post a question.
As I said, I am looking for a point to start of, I don't need a complete solution.
By Pablo2048
#87683 The only obvious thing I can see here is that you are unable to place even simple "esp8266 database library" question to the google. Platform/framework for ESP8266 are for example (just to name few) Arduino (Arduino IDE is NOT a platform), ESP-IDF, microPython, SMING, ...). The database solution is platform specific - this is really obvious, and there are at least two platforms for which the libraries exist. So - point of start? Put some effort to solve your problem and use the Google... When you choose the platform for your project and show us that you did something instead of "asking of how to ask" then maybe someone give you better answer. I'm totally with McChubby007's https://www.esp8266.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16394&p=71932&hilit=ranting#p71932 for such kind of questions.