Chat freely about anything...

By davydnorris
#91777 It does look like your Eclipse PATH isn't set for some reason - you can see it's quite a restricted set of directories, so I would start there and look at trying to set the path for inside your makefile
By NDE
#91949 the clue is in the path "C:\ESP\msys32\opt\xtensa-esp32-elf\bin" it's the ESP32 file?

Look for your path to C:\msys32\home\<your user name>\esp\xtensa-lx106-elf\bin

I did this and it now works ok except that eclipse still can't get to grips with indexing so it shows lots of errors but still compiles OK.
By Doubletop
#92023 I've got the same problem

Code: Select allError: Program "python C:\msys32\home\Pete\esp\ESP8266_RTOS_SDK\tools\windows\eclipse_make.py" not found in PATH
PATH=[C:\msys32\usr\bin;C:\msys32\mingw32\bin;C:\msys32\opt\xtensa-lx106-elf\bin]

python.exe is in C:\msys32\mingw32\bin
and eclipse_make.py is in the path defined

Capture.JPG
By Doubletop
#92027 If I run this in MINGW32

Code: Select allC:\msys32\mingw32\bin\python C:\msys32\home\Pete\esp\ESP8266_RTOS_SDK\tools\windows\eclipse_make.py

understandably it doesn't work. But

Code: Select allC:/msys32/mingw32/bin/python C:/msys32/home/Pete/esp/ESP8266_RTOS_SDK/tools/windows/eclipse_make.py

does work

The setup says ensure the
Code: Select allIDF_PATH C:/Users/user-name/Development/ESP8266_RTOS_SDK
has forward slashes and not backslashes. In some cases the slashes have been seen to flip in the environment tab of the properties.

I have even changed the build command to be direct
Code: Select allC:/msys32/mingw32/bin/python ${IDF_PATH}/tools/windows/eclipse_make.py
That doesn't work either

So I tried hardwiring the entire build command to be
Code: Select allC:/msys32/mingw32/bin/python C:/msys32/home/Pete/esp/ESP8266_RTOS_SDK/tools/windows/eclipse_make.py
and that doesn't work either the forward slashes seem to be flipped to backslashes.

Code: Select allError: Program "C:\msys32\mingw32\bin\python C:\msys32\home\Pete\esp\ESP8266_RTOS_SDK\tools\windows\eclipse_make.py" not found in PATH
PATH=[C:/msys32/usr/bin;C:/msys32/mingw32/bin;C:/msys32/opt/xtensa-lx106-elf/bin]

So I guess Eclipse is doing this, what do I need to do to stop it?