Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Barnabybear
I HAVE SOLVED IT! Data sheet is incorrect, it does not need 3.3v it needs 5v.

Are we talking about the most popular processor IC of the last few years? The one that has been incorperated into thousands of projects by thousands of people all using 3.3V. Thank goodness you came along we've all been doing it wrong for the last two years.

To anyone else reading this:
As pointed out the data sheet says the working voltage is between 3.0V and 3.6V, it is not wise to use 5V.
http://download.arduino.org/products/UN ... N-v4.3.pdf
By martinayotte
AdamMiltonBarker wrote:In addition there is actually nothing that any one can say that will change my view on this simple fact is before they did not work, now they do.

Syndrome named "It works for me" ! :ugeek:
Let's wait few days or weeks until all your ESPs will be dead.
By Joe Job
martinayotte wrote:
AdamMiltonBarker wrote:In addition there is actually nothing that any one can say that will change my view on this simple fact is before they did not work, now they do.

Syndrome named "It works for me" ! :ugeek:
Let's wait few days or weeks until all your ESPs will be dead.

Like I said run through the issues that I had, it is not a case of a faulty board, every one I have used has had the same issues, if this is not the solution, which at this moment in time has solved all pre mentioned issues, then what is ? Anyway if the chip is dead in few days, it will be last time using, all I know that for now, it has solved the issues that have continued to happen that no one has been able to help with a solution.