Chat freely about anything...

By stavbodik
rudy wrote:What would be more helpful than the video is a picture of the back of the board.

But based on what you have described I think your ground points are not all connected together. My guess is that you don't have a connection between the two -ve rails on the sides.

Disconnect the wires from your power source. Remove any temporary jumper wires from the board. Connect one lead of the Ohmmeter to the negative input power wire. No with the other Ohmmeter lead check the resistance to every point that you think should be connected to -ve/ground.

Hi the connection between the two -ve rails on the sides is there , i already checked that all is connected to ground and there is no shorts between wires .

What do you mean check the resistence ? I only check that there is connection between them (with the beep sound ) and there is .
What should be the resistence between device and ground if there is no resistor on the way , 0 no ?
By stavbodik
jankop wrote:A very common problem is the battery holder. Many times I solved a similar problem, tend to have a huge resistance. I suggest you take a 5V charger for cell phone or something and try with it.

Hi I tryd to measure the resistance of the power supply i get 1 on the screen on all cases .
How the resistance of power supply can cause this behavior, please explain ?
I dont think its the power supply .... the voltage comes back stable when I connect the gio0 and rst to ground, watch on video please .
By rudy
What do you mean check the resistence ? I only check that there is connection between them (with the beep sound ) and there is .
What should be the resistence between device and ground if there is no resistor on the way , 0 no ?

A beep is not an indication of a connection. It usually means that but meters can be affected by any residual voltage in a circuit. Or they might give a beep for low resistance and not zero resistance.

No offence intended, but it seems that you really don't know what you are doing. I think you are making too many assumptions and some might be wrong.
By stavbodik
rudy wrote:

A beep is not an indication of a connection. It usually means that but meters can be affected by any residual voltage in a circuit. Or they might give a beep for low resistance and not zero resistance.

No offence intended, but it seems that you really don't know what you are doing. I think you are making too many assumptions and some might be wrong.

Hi your right , the wires I am using when not connected has 0.02Hom resistance ,
Should i use wires which has less resistance or 0.02 ?
I did the check you recommended from the input ground to all other grounds the resistance is 0.02 .

I think the main question I should ask is why when connecting gpio0 to ground (UART mode) , The voltage on the esp comes back to normal 3.3v ?