I decided some time ago to develop a completely new BASIC interpreter from scratch which would include many unique features.
This interpreter contains a long list of features such as :
- Integrated WEB IDE with context sensitive Help
- Very responsive WEB interface
- Breakpoints, single step, immediate execution of commands
- Double precision variables with multidimensional arrays
- A long list of supported devices
After much time in development it has now come of age, and is ready for the final Beta-testing phase to ensure it is ready for public release.
If you are interested in being part of an exclusive beta-test group with hands-on access for carrying out in-depth testing prior to public release, please PM me.