A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By McChubby007
TRAP Design & Usage.pdf

I recently mentioned that I have a long standing project in development but I am not done with the software such as I can release it to you all, however I have documented the main concepts of the library and its features.

The tool has an API/library and associated tooling/analysis, so that you can trace your code execution in real-time, print/log anywhere (including ISRs) and be able to finely measure the performance of the parts of the code that you select for profiling instrumentation.

So, I am attaching the document here, and ask that if you are interested please read through and ask any questions or raise and problems you see with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By lucasromeiro
McChubby007 wrote:
TRAP Design & Usage.pdf

I recently mentioned that I have a long standing project in development but I am not done with the software such as I can release it to you all, however I have documented the main concepts of the library and its features.

The tool has an API/library and associated tooling/analysis, so that you can trace your code execution in real-time, print/log anywhere (including ISRs) and be able to finely measure the performance of the parts of the code that you select for profiling instrumentation.

So, I am attaching the document here, and ask that if you are interested please read through and ask any questions or raise and problems you see with it.

WOW!
Congratulations!!!
Thank you for sharing with us!
I'll take it easy and try to understand everything!
This exceptional tool can help me a lot ..
Great job!
By McChubby007
#80102 693 views and 1 reply!

Is that some kind of new record for apathy? Maybe you have a read only keyboard haha ?

Even if you answered Great / sh*t / Pathetic / Too complicated / Don't understand / Wouldn't use it, then I would have had some kind of idea about continuing with the user documents.

As a regular viewer on this forum there are at best a dozen people who are always contributing whether new posts or valuable replies to others. These people make the effort, spend their time, impart their knowledge, and I have great respect for them. They are not at issue here.

What about the rest of you? Is it the case that this site is just working as a charity to the needy? The 'needy' who just want immediate answers to their questions and who are either too lazy or too stupid to assist others?

Ultimately I spend the time on boring tedious documents not for myself but for others, that is you, the potential users, but since you're not bothered then neither am I. I can now spend the time on things I like, so thanks for that.

In fact I am now so 'not bothered' that this is the last time I post anything on this site, as you are clearly not worth my time, I may PM those of you who I respect if I have something ever to say.

You will no doubt find the results of my work on codeProject et al assuming you have any idea what the hell I am talking about, though I doubt you go anywhere other than to get your IMPORTANT needs seen to IMMEDIATELY.

Goodbye.

P.S. Don't bother replying to this, as you didn't bother with the initial post it would be nothing short of perverse!
By QuickFix
#80104 Dear McChubby007,

I'm very sorry you feel this way and I don't really know how to respond to this (although I do recognize the feeling you're having).

When I, and apparently 683 others (the 693 you're mentioning minus the 10 that actually read the PDF) read your initial post, my thought was (and still is): "Okay good job (I suppose), but this isn't of interest to me at this time" and I moved on.
I don't think a thread would benefit from replies like "This is not my cup of tea"; this isn't Facebook and I personally prefer to keep it that way (FWIW I hate FB).

It's not that I don't value your contributions to our community (and believe me: I do highly respect you and your knowledge), but you can't expect everyone to respond to every interesting looking thread (sometimes too difficult for the most of us) on this forum, especially if it in the end isn't of interest to them (yet).

I know it sucks when you are very excited about something achieved by hard labour and then the majority of people doesn't seem to care.
But that's their loss, not yours: you've gained knowledge, satisfaction and the respect from those that do matter. :idea:

Greetz,

Peter