Discuss here different C compiler set ups, and compiling executables for the ESP8266

By Necromant
pvvx wrote:
Necromant wrote:In the unbuffered scenario you'll do all the work in the callback and if the callback takes too long to complete - you'll get an exception from somewhere out of the blobs.
???
TCP2UART 600 Baud!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xefZXYNrRaU

Like I said above - TCP RX is buffered there, so should be no problem. Have a look at the actual code. No need to post videos, I can't watch them anyway for I'm stuck on a 128Kbps connection for the next few days.
By pvvx
Necromant wrote:
pvvx wrote:
Necromant wrote:In the unbuffered scenario you'll do all the work in the callback and if the callback takes too long to complete - you'll get an exception from somewhere out of the blobs.
???
TCP2UART 600 Baud!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xefZXYNrRaU

Like I said above - TCP RX is buffered there, so should be no problem. Have a look at the actual code. No need to post videos, I can't watch them anyway for I'm stuck on a 128Kbps connection for the next few days.

Set TCP windows 1к – Lwip buffered 1 MSS. Use pbuf_copy_partial, pbuf_strstr, pbuf_memcmp … :)
Without user buffer ~ 5800 byte will store Lwip. Or Lwip buffer, or copy lwip to user buffer and free Lwip buffer.
20Mbits UARTs without buffer? During transmission fifo UART at 10 Mbps transferred a few kilobytes... FIFO tail catches up CPU
I use ets_timer_arm_new(A, B, C, time_us), вetween the tx/rx FIFO...
ESP8266 TCP rx/tx > 600kbytes/s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Necromant
pvvx wrote: Without user buffer ~ 5800 byte will store Lwip. Or Lwip buffer, or copy lwip to user buffer and free Lwip buffer.
20Mbits UARTs without buffer? During transmission fifo UART at 10 Mbps transferred a few kilobytes... FIFO tail catches up CPU
I use ets_timer_arm_new(A, B, C, time_us), вetween the tx/rx FIFO...
ESP8266 TCP rx/tx > 600kbytes/s

I got it already a few posts ago, no need for moar, thanks.