- Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:11 pm
I just tried again, as far as I can tell, there are no libraries included in that download.
I started from scratch...
1) I deleted my old copy of Arduino from the applications folder
2) I renamed the folder /Documents/Arduino to /Documents/ArduinoOLD
3) I downloaded the .zip file
4) uncompressed it
5) copied it into the Applications folder
6) ran it. it created a new Arduino Folder... empty Libraries subfolder.
If you just overwrite an old version with the new version it keeps the libraries from before. But this zip file doesn't seem to have any libraries in it. Unless, I'm doing something wrong.