Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By sabellaa
#88768 Hi, hardware fledgling here. I am hoping to drive a 12V 3A (Does the 3A on the force gracefully imply that each shading path gets 3A (impossible) or each gets 1 A?) SMD 5050 LED strip, which has 4 paths, 12V, R, G, B. Every one of the shading paths needs its own MOSFET, and I was contemplating whether there was a MOSFET that has the prerequisites I need, which are:

- low Vgss (this is the voltage at which the MOSFET begins leading, the extent that I comprehend). I have to drive it with max 3v3, since I need it to be PWM fit.

- 12V (variable) yield (I put variable in sections since I don't generally have the foggiest idea whether it's ordinary or not for the channel voltage to change dependent on the entryway voltage)

- 1A yield. Presently, if every path needs individual 3A, this progressions to 3A.

Presently, I don't have the foggiest idea whether what I determined is sufficient or right by any means, since, as I stated, I'm an apprentice with regards to hardware and all I know is the thing that I read up. Don't hesitate to address me, it's valued