Chat freely about anything...

By GreenBlood
#89362 Hi, can someone post a link to a working example of how I can get my nodemcu (with 4 relays) to trigger for a set amount of time?

I want to use the relays to trigger a remote control for some blinds installed in my home, (I can’t find anything that I can use that will learn the rf 868mhz codes and retransmit them like the BroadLink Pro does for 433mhz) so I need to trigger the physical buttons on my existing remote.

There are 4 buttons on the remote, up down stop and select.
I want to say to Alexa “open the blinds” and the nodemcu to trigger the relay pressing the ‘up’ button momentarily. This will cause all blinds to open fully. And “Alexa, close the blinds” etc

But that is not exactly what I want every time, I want the blinds to start opening, then stop one by one at a certain point. Ie after 3 seconds for blind 1, 5 seconds after blind 2etc.
So I can use the select button to toggle between blinds to stop them individually.
If anyone can help I’d be very grateful. I’ve tried numerous examples on the net I have found (ie fauxmo espalexa etc) but I’ve not had success with any so far.
Cheers!
Steve